Orthopedic Medicine Specialists provides a variety of orthopedic services to help you resolve your bone and joint pain and discomfort. From diagnosis and treatment to surgery and rehabilitation, our staff offers you the choices and individualized orthopedic care you need to heal quickly and comfortably.
We use innovative techniques, including the latest implants, to treat and manage your speedy recovery. To help maximize recovery and achieve an excellent outcome, we enlist North Texas' most skilled plastic surgery, infectious disease and rehabilitation specialists as part of our extended team. We coordinate all care with your primary physician and any necessary specialists.
Our full range of orthopedic services includes, but is not limited to:
- Fracture and joint care
- Arthritis treatment
- Treatment related to osteoporosis
- Hip, elbow and ankle replacement
- Bone reconstruction
- Coordination of care
- Post-trauma reconstruction of bones that have failed to heal properly or at all (malunions, nonunion and related complications)
- Hand surgery for congenital and traumatic injuries
- Treatment for conditions such as carpal tunnel, trigger finger, and ganglion cysts.